Keep Calm and Fundraise On!
Your Pennies for Patients program is in full swing. Keep enthusiasm high and finish strong by completing these important steps:
- Continue collecting and depositing donations at least once a week. Don't forget to keep track of classroom fundraising totals and classroom standings each day.
- Promote, promote, promote!
- Post reminders about online giving on social media, in your school's e-newsletter, and on your school's website. (To find sample emails and social media posts, see page 9 in the Volunteer Guide.)
- Remind students about the program each day through informative and motivating school announcements. (For sample school announcements, see page 13 in the Volunteer Guide.)
- Update students daily about your school's progress in meeting its fundraising goal. Continue tracking progress on the school's thermometer chart.
To those who are battling blood cancers, you and everyone at %%School_Name%% are heroes. Thanks for giving so much of your time, energy, and talent to help others!