Plan the Work, Work the Plan!
We know you're off to a great start for your %%Launch_Date%% Pennies for Patients campaign, so keep the momentum going. First, take care of any steps below that haven't been completed:
- Set your fundraising goal.
- Meet with your team to plan fundraising events. (The suggestions on page 12 of the Coordinator Guide are a super place to start.)
- Plan your school's promotional video. (For tips, see page 6 of the guide.)
- Schedule your kick-off event for the week before the campaign starts.
- Determine your money collection process. (See page 13 of the guide.)
Then, work with your team to complete these important steps:
- Set up classroom pages on your school's online giving page. (You'll find step-by-step directions on page 8 of the Coordinator Guide.)
- Start having student volunteers publicize the program around your school.
- Place information about the campaign in your school newsletter and on your school and district websites. (For a newsletter template, see page 11 of the guide.)
Because of the efforts of you and everyone at %%School_Name%%, we'll be one step closer to a world without blood cancers. We couldn't do it without you!